GCAIMX Under New Management August 2024

Ariel

• Administrators

massive logo.png

Exciting News: A New Chapter for GCAIMX!

I'm beyond thrilled to announce that I am now the proud owner and developer  of GCAIMX! Taking on this role is an incredible honor, and I’m fully committed to bringing fresh energy and innovative ideas to our community. My top priority is to enhance your experience by providing even more value and delivering the best service possible.

In the coming days and weeks, you’ll notice significant improvements as we work tirelessly to elevate what GCAIMX offers. Your feedback and satisfaction are at the core of everything we do, and I’m here to listen, support, and engage with you every step of the way.

What’s Coming Up?

One of the first enhancements you'll see is the introduction of a dedicated support ticket system directly in our Discord. This will make communication with me and the team easier and more efficient, ensuring that any issues or concerns are addressed promptly.
As well as:
New cheats, new offers, new prices, rewards program and a possibility of rebranding.

Addressing Ongoing Issues

I’m aware that some of you have experienced challenges with the account generator, and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. As a gesture of goodwill, I will be issuing refunds to any customer who has faced issues since August 1st, regardless of whether your subscription is still active. Please make a ticket in Discord to discuss your refund.

Looking Ahead

Thank you for being a part of the GCAIMX community. I can’t wait to share all the exciting updates we have in store. Your continued support means the world to me, and I’m dedicated to making GCAIMX better than ever.

Here’s to a bright future and a new chapter at GCAIMX!

Warm regards,
Ariel