WZ2 & WZ1 Raging - Auto Kick Question

user746583675

Question

I remember when I was raging before on WZ1 a while back they had started auto kicking people after 12 kills. I wanted to see if this was still the case in either or both WZ2 & WZ1?

Primarily wanting to play WZ2, but I am curious about both games still. If they do still do the whole auto kick, is there any method for getting the aged accounts now? I mean, I see YouTube videos of raging and they seem to be getting past that 12 kill threshold, and judging by the amount of videos they upload I would imagine they also found a way to keep using fresh accounts... I would love to get this 🧀 but I need to make sure that I can get around this one issue that kinda prevented anymore raging.

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, user746583675 said:

I remember when I was raging before on WZ1 a while back they had started auto kicking people after 12 kills. I wanted to see if this was still the case in either or both WZ2 & WZ1?

Primarily wanting to play WZ2, but I am curious about both games still. If they do still do the whole auto kick, is there any method for getting the aged accounts now? I mean, I see YouTube videos of raging and they seem to be getting past that 12 kill threshold, and judging by the amount of videos they upload I would imagine they also found a way to keep using fresh accounts... I would love to get this 🧀 but I need to make sure that I can get around this one issue that kinda prevented anymore raging.

Thanks in advance!

No it does not have the same 12 kills and kick, but the game does still kick players if you are going hard on new accounts with aimbot set to head only.

1 hour ago, user746583675 said:

Thanks in advance!

Is the workaround to buy aged accounts WITH battlenet account info included so you dont re link it?