New to COD cheating

Relapse

Question

So I have never cheated on modern COD games on pc only on previous console versions via modded consoles. But I have cheated heavily in PC games like CSGO,Rust,R6, and Tarkov. So I am a little unfamiliar with the activision ban process. For example in CSGO if you are using an UD cheat and not raging(only using esp and maybe anti-recoil) you can go a long time with no ban. Is it similar in Mw2? And if you do decide to rage (obviously not on a main account) what’s the ban time like? Additionally when you do get banned for raging can you buy a new acc and start all over again provided you are using a spoofer? And how do shadowbans work? Also If not cheating on main account is there any collateral ban risk shadow or otherwise? 

I know this is a lot of questions but I like to be as informed as possible lol.

1 answer to this question

On 02/06/2023 at 03:43, Relapse said:

So I have never cheated on modern COD games on pc only on previous console versions via modded consoles. But I have cheated heavily in PC games like CSGO,Rust,R6, and Tarkov. So I am a little unfamiliar with the activision ban process. For example in CSGO if you are using an UD cheat and not raging(only using esp and maybe anti-recoil) you can go a long time with no ban. Is it similar in Mw2? And if you do decide to rage (obviously not on a main account) what’s the ban time like? Additionally when you do get banned for raging can you buy a new acc and start all over again provided you are using a spoofer? And how do shadowbans work? Also If not cheating on main account is there any collateral ban risk shadow or otherwise? 

I know this is a lot of questions but I like to be as informed as possible lol.

Same with COD, use the ESP only version of the cheat you can go a very very long time, play it legit, not suspiciously looking through walls, your account will never be banned.

Use Aimbot and other manipulation features, eventually your account is going to be banned, you turn the aimbot that bit too high or use repeatedly features that are are manipulating the game a review on your account will be triggered. That being said we have many people who use the slightest bit of Aimbot in game and have never been banned.

Call Of Duty have completely cut out game raging, they have a kill limit DC, that can vary from person to person but this is normally 8 kills, then a Shadow Ban on new accounts. This is their way of banning people even the legit ones to say their anticheat is working.